First images and videos are now available of the Minerset & Blockfusion Niagra Falls site expansion. A $6 Million dollar investment has been made into the project to further expand operations. Currently the Minerset is focused on building and operating large-scale mining facilities and advanced data centers in the U.S. market. Pod 2 and 3 of the project will be ready in 60 days
The first site developed by Blockfusion USA is a decommissioned power plant in Niagara Falls, N.Y. with over 50MW of installed power and its own substation. The facility — developed as a JV with North East Data LLC — was completed in record time and is currently operating with all new generation mining hardware (ASIC and FPGA).
- Multiple buildings on site totaling over 220,000+ square feet
- Fully staffed repair and R&D center on premise
- A.I. lab operating 24/7 with the world’s fastest FPGA super-computers
- Power cost subsidized by grants and tax incentives already agreed by the city of Niagara Falls, NYS and the federal government.
- Secure perimeter and 24/7 security camera system (both indoor and outdoor)
- 2 cooling towers and liquid ammonia cooling system available
- Redundant network with multiple fiber providers on site
- Located in an Economic Opportunity Zone (EOZ)
Read more about the Niagra Falls site here