Take a closer look at the Blockfusion & minerset farm, hosting bitdigital public traded company in this new NBC Chicago video.
In 2020 Minerset Holdings LLC, Blockfusion & North East Data LLC deployed over $12,000,000 USD to convert their Niagara Fall facility into an advanced data center.
- Multiple buildings on site totaling over 220,000+ square feet
- Fully staffed repair and R&D center on premise
- A.I. lab operating 24/7 with the world’s fastest FPGA super-computers
- Power cost subsidized by grants and tax incentives already agreed by the city of Niagara Falls, NYS and the federal government.
- Secure perimeter and 24/7 security camera system (both indoor and outdoor)
- 2 cooling towers and liquid ammonia cooling system available
- Redundant network with multiple fiber providers on site
- Located in an Economic Opportunity Zone (EOZ)
- One of the largest crypto-asset mining facilities in the North East (50MW of installed power)
- 12 MW of power transformed (4 new transformers installed in 2020)
- Low-cost green power (Hydro)
- Over $5,000,000 of mining hardware (ASIC and FPGA) already deployed and operating 24/7